YoWhatsApp is a global instant messaging application. In its latest version, it offers a new feature for all users: “Message Reaction”, which allows you to react to messages with emojis. It tells the other person how the recipient feels about the message you sent. To know how to “like” a message on YoWhatsApp, you need to use the “Message Reaction” feature.
By following the steps below, you will know how to send a “like” reply message.
Click YoWhatsApp.org for information about Yo WhatsApp v9.5
How to like a message.
- Download the latest version of YoWhatsApp from the website.
- Open Yo WhatsApp and search for the message you want to like.
- Long press on the message.
- An open box with an emoji will appear.
- Tap on the “Like” emoji that appears.
How to delete a like.
If you want to edit or delete an emoji on YoWhatsApp, you need to do the following.
- Hover your mouse over the message you’re reacting to, then tap the emoji icon.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Click on your “like” reaction to remove it.
(All other emoji reactions do the same thing).
The message reaction is a simple way to let the person on the other end of the chat know which emoji matches that message. It eliminates the confusion that can result from sending different emojis in reaction to different messages. So when you are chatting with someone, you can try to use the “likes” and other emoji reactions in response to the current message. This can eliminate a lot of unnecessary misunderstandings in messages.